Become A Member
It takes more than one purchaser or one state government to affect change in the American health care system. The Roundtable provides a vehicle for plans to speak with a coordinated voice to influence Federal regulations, shape new programs and initiatives, and support public policies that increase value and improve quality and efficiency in our health care delivery system.
Who Can Become A Member?
- Any governmental health care purchaser.
- Any national, statewide, or local organization that represents the interests of public sector health care sponsors, employees or retirees.
- Organizations that provide services to public sector health care purchasers.
2021 – 22 Board of Directors
- Gary Harbin, CPA, President (2022)
Kentucky Teachers’ Retirement System
- Tonya Brown (2022)
Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
- Marla Bump (2023)
State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio
- Katrina Daniel (2022)
Teachers Retirement System of Texas
- Donald Moulds, Ph.D. (2023)
California Public Employees Retirement System
- Elizabeth Harrison (2024)
Michigan Office of Retirement Services
- Dee Jones (2023)
North Carolina State Heath Plan
- Jessica Linart (2024)
Colorado Public Employees’ Retirement Association
- David Wales (2024)
Public Education Employees’ Health Insurance Plan